Image Map

Tuesday 1 February 2011

January Favourites



Faves for January, quite a few this month.
Body Shop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask - awesome stuff it just sucks it allll right out.
Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Foundation in Fairly Light - Great for at work.
Collection 2000 Big Fake Lash mascara - Great and it is only a fiver!
Skindinavia No More Shine finishing spray - Nice, expensive, but nice, does reduce my oiliness, need to test against fix+ really.
MAC Lipstick in Hue - Great everyday lippy.
Vichy Dermablend Corrector Stick in Opal - Good concealer for blemishes and discolouration.
NARS Blush in Luster - Poss my fave Xmas present this year, love this finish of this, so subtle and pretty!
MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study - Wasn’t sure about this, because I love Painterly, but it is awesome for a sparkly look with no effort, a la work days.
Armani Diamonds perfume - Got this a couple of christmases ago and it is one of my faves, doesn’t get enough love because i always forget to put any on and grab my Coco Mademoiselle atomiser out of my handbag instead, but this month, it has been lovely.
O.P.I. for Katy Perry Nail Varnish in Teenage Dream - Only got this the other day but I love it! I forgot to take a picture before I swapped it for another one in the set, but I want this in the full size, like now!
Swedish Cookie Cutters - just kidding, bad camera skills there lol
MAC Chromagraphic pencil in NC15/NW20 - awesome on the water line, <3
MAC Eye Kohl in I Get No Kick - Also awesome on the water line, espesh when wearing Bare Study on the lids :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.