Image Map

Friday 4 February 2011

Haul: February




SO todays haul. I went into town with some back 2 mac stuff, a £20 debenhams reward (thought it was £15, checked my email yesterday and thought it was only £5, then dscovered at the counter it was £20!), and 2 completed project pan items, I also knew about the nails inc offer. I think I did pretty well considering this is my first payday since I started this. 
Nails Inc Nail polish in Caramel - Free with 2 bottles of diet coke in Boots (@ChanelAddict85, take note).
MAC Harmony Blusher - Debenhams reward
MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Fuschia Fix - Refill
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Soft Ivory - 1 reward (finished Benefit Creaseless Creme)
MAC Lipstick in Costa Chic - Back 2 Mac
Topshop Blush in Flush - 2nd reward (Chapstick)
MAC Lipglass in Prrr - Refill
MAC Lipglass in Oystergirl - Part debenhams reward, because the blush was only £17, part I contributed to.
Slightly bent the rules a little. I have finished two of my items from the project pan, though, and am well on my way to the third and fourth so I think I am allowed a couple of refills, I did finish them up aaages ago, and in my opinion they should be in every girls mac collection!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.